Here's another great cookie recipe. I don't create the recipe, I just bake the cookies!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Beat together the butter, sugar, and eggs.
2. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
3. Blend the dry ingredients into the butter/sugar/egg mixture.
4. Chill for 2 hours.
5. Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 10 minutes. (They will be puffy with cracks on top when they are done)
6. Enjoy! They are seriously yummy and highly addictive.