Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:16

Aunt Spiffy's Peanut Butter Gems

Aunt Spiffy's Peanut Butter Gems
  • 1/2 cup margarine
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1-1/2 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Beat margarine and peanut butter until fluffy.
  3. Add sugars and beat well.
  4. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
  5. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in separate bowl.
  6. Gradually add to peanut butter mixture.
  7. Shape into 1" balls and roll in granulated sugar.
  8. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.

1 comment:

Coie the Watson said...

Can I just say that I LOVE the fact you are calling these "Aunt Spiffy's"?!?!

I MISS YOU!!!